We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team as a Group Controller for our automotive dealership group. This is a new position for our growing organization. As a Group Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing all accounting functions for our dealership group and play a crucial role in the financial management and decision-making processes of our company.
The Faricy Boys Automotive is a third-generation dealer group with locations in Colorado Springs, Canon City & Salida, Colorado. We currently represent the FCA, Ford & GM franchises throughout Southern Colorado.
Our vision is to be the dealership that every other dealership is measured against. Our team demonstrates success towards achieving this vision regularly by living our core values of integrity, loyalty & love.
Join one of the most stable management teams in the industry and play an integral role in the future growth of our company.
- Manage and supervise all aspects of accounting operations, including financial reporting, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger maintenance & reconciliations.
- Work with store controllers to prepare and analyze monthly and annual financial statements for the dealership group,
- Provide analysis and reports to senior management.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, company policies, and relevant industry regulations.
- Monitor cash flow, working capital, and other key financial metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and risk mitigation.
- Coordinate with external auditors and tax professionals to ensure accurate and timely completion of audits and tax filings.
- Develop and implement internal controls and procedures to safeguard assets and maintain the integrity of financial information.
- Provide strategic financial guidance to support business decisions and maximize profitability.
- Collaborate with department heads to analyze the financial impact of various initiatives and projects.
- Demonstrated experience and extraordinary stability within an automotive dealership group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & CPA designation is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and internal controls.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Willingness to travel within the state of Colorado to visit dealership locations on a regular basis.
Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to welcoming the right candidate to our team and building a successful future together.
Annual compensation between $144,000 & $180,000.