The Faricy Boys Chrysler Jeep dealership in business since 1942 and located in beautiful Colorado Springs CO, is looking for an experienced Technician. We offer a complete benefit package, competitive pay in a family atmosphere. We hire for long-term employees that fit the culture of our store and want to be part of a successful team.
Automotive Service Technician Qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years automotive technician experience with dealership experience preferred (Chrysler experience preferred but not required)
- Ability to identify customer concerns quickly
- Able to learn new automotive technology; automotive repair & service procedures & specifications
- Strong knowledge base of automobiles and light truck
Automotive Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Expected to perform work specified on repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and Chrysler guidelines.
- Able to diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including but not limited to: Engine, Transmission, Electrical, Steering, Suspension, Braking, Air Conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Automotive Technicians must be able to explain mechanical diagnosis and required repairs in a non-technical manner to colleagues and clients.
- Ability to continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- 5 day work week, every 4th Saturday
Automotive Service Technician Benefits:
- The Faricy Boys offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental & Supplemental insurances available.
- Paid holidays, PTO
- 401(k) with matching
- Generous employee discounts.
- Compensation: $60,000 to $100,000 DOE. We offer competitive wages for the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time